This week I got together with my friend Sarah to check out the opening of the new Cava Grill in Union Square – it was SO good! New Yorkers, you need to go…such a healthy, fresh, and tasty spot to grab lunch (DC people, you already know what I’m talkin’ about). Currently (as you may have seen on Instagram stories) I’m home on Long Island for the last visit of the summer (sad face emoji). Yesterday my Mom and I walked around Sag Harbor and popped into the Jayson Home pop-up (so good) – will share some pics next week! What’s everyone up to this weekend? Supposed to be a hot one…hope you all have a good one and stay cool!
A few fun links:
- Jess shared some great tips on balancing blogging with a full-time job over on Blogging 4 Keeps (a great site for blog advice!).
- This book sounds really intriguing and it’s getting good reviews…nothing like a good page-turner! Might be my next Audible download.
- A cute mug for book lovers.
- Do you guys take vitamins daily? I don’t but I know I really should (especially B12 and Vitamin D). I’m somewhat suspicious of them though, since I know supplements aren’t regulated by the FDA and therefore can contain anything. Julia said on Snapchat that she takes Rainbow Light vitamins because they’re the most natural brand…anyone else a fan? I might give them a try!
- If you’re looking for budget versions of designer decor items (and who isn’t?), Erin did a great round-up of lookalikes for less.
- Love this Nordstrom dress…just can’t decide if I like it best in black, coral, or blue.
- Will wrote a great review of Rebecca Atwood’s new book Living With Pattern…can’t wait to grab up a copy.
- I liked this fun little interview with House Beautiful editor-in-chief Sophie Donelson on Nate Berkus’ blog – I’ve been liking the magazine a lot since she took over (especially this month’s issue, of course). Nate’s blog is great, by the way, lots of good decor posts.
- Brit + Co. rounded up 11 small space hacks from my home tour on their site – check it out and let me know what you think! There’s a few new pictures of my apartment there as well.
- Are you guys following along on Pinterest? I’ve started a few new boards and am having so much fun adding inspiration to them – Gallery Walls, Color, and Pretty in Pink (my fav, obvi). Let me know what your username is on there – always looking for great new boards to follow!
Thanks for the link love and for the heads up on Cava Grill, I gotta try it out! Enjoy LI! 🙂 xo
Thanks Will! Hope you have a great weekend 🙂
As a DC girl I love Cava! I can’t believe it took so long for one to open up in NYC, glad you’re enjoying it!
So good! Now I’m just hoping for one on the Upper East Side 🙂