Have you been in Club Monaco lately? I love their stuff year-round, but I have to say that fall and winter are when they carry some of my favorite items – cozy knits, edgy outerwear, lovely gloves and scarves…the list goes on. So I was excited to be able to get a sneak peek at what they’re working on for January, February, and March, when I attended their 2015 pre-spring Press Preview. Think: 70’s-inspired, tons of cozy, chunky knits, camel, navy, and hunter green, dark florals, with gorgeous patterns and the luxe fabrics that I know and love them for. Read on to see the collection:
Here are a few of their current offerings that I’m loving:
1. This winter coat is a mix between a cool moto jacket and a preppy, military-esque peacoat. I love it!
2. I would be tempted to buy this top (I love the floral pattern that’s peeking out) if I didn’t already have this very similar version from their collection last year.
3. I’ve felt the fabric of these cashmere sweaters in the store, and my goodness. I cannot even tell you. SO SOFT! Love the leather pockets on this one too.
4. In case you couldn’t tell, I love leather accents, and I happen to think that Club Monaco does them best. I think I would get a ton of use out of this shirt! It’s special, but effortless and un-fussy. Want.
5. Fringe! So fun. I need more fringe in my life.
6. LOVE these gloves. The mix of edgy and cozy, leather and cable knit, black and gray = perfection.
7. It’s perforated. Therefore, I love it. Simple as that.
iPhone pics by me